Dear valued clients –
There has been a whirlwind of information going around about the COVID-19 virus, some helpful and some not so much. With that in mind, KBI Plumbing has no plans in halting our services. We will, however, take extra precautions to help ensure the safety of our people as well as you and your family, especially those in the higher risk categories.
Kbi Plumbing Warehouse & Technicians:
- Hand sanitizer used before and after each appointment
- Sanitizing of all high touch items in vehicle throughout the day and after last appointment.
- Electronics sanitized before and after each credit card signature
- Protective gloves to be used as necessary (and then disposed of)
- Flooring protection used
- Shoes sprayed with sanitizer before and after each appointment – shoe covers will still be worn after shoes are sprayed
- Tools and Equipment are cleaned daily with sanitizer
- Flooring protection/Tarps are washed and sanitized after each use
- Face masks are on hand and can be worn upon request
As much as working from home would solve much of the spread of the virus, we are fairly confident that you would not appreciate us going down this road if a plumbing issue occurred. If one of our people are feeling unwell, it has been requested that they stay home and rest.
We hope that our extra precautions make you feel a bit more comfortable requesting our services at this time. Please let us know your concerns or questions.