KBI uses the most up to date technology
At KBI Plumbing Sewer & Drain, we use the most up to date sewer camera technology to clean, repair, and locate your sewer & drain problems. We will show you where the clog or obstruction is and give you options on how you would like us to proceed. We also fix storm drain, floor drain, and outside floor drain problems for you. Give us a call today and we will make sure you get fast reliable service at reasonable rates.
Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Repair, Replacement
Sewer Line Cleaning Or New Sewer Installation
- Main Sewer Lines Cleaned – See Hydro Jetting
- New lines – Repair and Replace Old & New Sewer Lines
- City sewer connections- Hook Up New City Sewer
- Tree root removal See Drain | Sewer Rodding & Hydro Jetting
Backwater Valves & Backflow Prevention
You rely on fresh water coming out of the faucets in your house and other distribution lines (to your own laundry machines, dishwashers, etc.) for many daily tasks. The probability of losing fresh water provides an unpleasant thought. Did you know that your water can be cross contaminated? Backflow valves provide that from happening. Although it is an inexpensive fix you definetly want to have a professional plumber checking your backflow system.
Most houses are equipped with a system that prevents wastewater in the sewage system backing up into the new water source. Backflow prevention devices must get routine testing from accredited plumbers to be certain that they’re working properly and not at risk of failing. You’ll want the aid of a certified professional plumber to fix or install a backflow preventer if necessary.
Battery Backup Sump Pump Protection
Ensure your house is guarded with a trusted battery backup machine from the professionals at KBI Plumbing we provide two kinds of battery backup systems for our clients. The first is a battery powered system to operate your main sump pump whenever you don’t require a pump. Our battery system may operate for up to two weeks depending on how far it runs, the dimensions of the sump pump, and also the elevation of release. Countless basements have flooded because of a power outage.
Our second kind is a battery backup sump pump. It’s a battery operated backup that is set up next to your primary pump.
Basement Flooding Control Systems
KBI Plumbing’s flood control experts can help you understand all of your options and determine which option is best for you. There are several different types of flood control systems:
- Lift Station Pumping System
- Overhead Sewer Flood Control System
- Check Valve
- Drainage Tile System
Basements flood for multiple reasons perhaps it’s a broken sump pump, maybe you have the wrong size of sump pump or your sewer line may have an issue. We get torrential downpours along with snowmelt, and flooding rivers when this happens, the city sewer can’t handle this amount of water. Our sewers flood over capacity and you as the homeowner can’t prevent rainwater backing up in your home or basement.
The older sewer systems can be upgraded to prevent sanitary sewer backups into the basement. Flood control systems are well worth it in the long run, As long as it’s maintenance yearly along with your sewer system.
Sewer & Drain Line Most Common Problems
No homeowner wants to hear you have a sewer line problem. Sewer Line issues can be expensive and no homeowner wants their perfect landscaped yard to be dug up. As a homeowner you should always get three estimates from different plumbers. Not every sewer line issue requires a complete sewer line overhaul. At KBI Plumbing Sewer & Drain we want you to know the warning signs that you may have a sewer line problem. Here are some of the warning signs that your sewer is having issues:
- Basement or yard has a smell.
- Water Bill has increased. ( This usually is when we get the call)
- Drain and Sewer Lines are clogging regularly
- Toilets backing up
- Your grass is greener in sections of the yard and mushy. (Typical for Septic as well)
- Toilet is making gurgling sounds.
Major reason why Sewer lines back up or have issues.
Sewer Line Corrosion and Tree Roots are the major reason behind Sewer lines backing up and hindrance. When a tree root is involved we can usually see the blockage with our televised camera. Based on the damage we typically can just cut through the tree root and solve your problem. Sewer Line Corrosion – is the presence of hydrogen sulfide gas in the sewer. This is the primary cause of pipe corrosion. This corrosion is also known as “crown corrosion”. When sewage pipe material comes into contact with sulfuric acid, the pipe material corrodes, ultimately causing failure. Bacteria corrode sewer pipes from the inside. If you suspect you may have Tree roots or Sewer Line Corrosion act fast and give us a call. The problem is only going to get worse. We will use our video camera to inspect and show you exactly what and where the problem is.
Plumbing clean out rodding
Kevin – Gurnee, IL 60031
Responsive, honest and good
Joe – Elmhurst, IL 60126
Keith Jr and his partner were terrific. We had a drainage issue in our pond and Keith was willing to get waist deep in cold, wintery water to solve the problem. Quick to return my initial phone call and quick to be on site. Highly recommend.
Responsive & Effective Service
Renee – Deer Park, IL 60010
Appreciate the quick and effective service to improve flow for the driveway culvert.
Shirley – Woodstock, IL 60098
Keith Bradley from KBI Plumbing has done an exceptional job. Went above and beyond to take care of my plumbing problems. His work is great and very affordable. Very happy with him.
Peggy – Barrington, IL 60010
Very pleased with KBI plumbing. They were able to come out on a Sunday as my basement was flooding so saved some of the damage
Cleaned sewer pipe on a Sunday
Jason – Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Fast response, fair pricing
Jim – McHenry, IL 60051
Very happy with my water heater install
Eric – Round Lake, IL 60073
Keith is responsive, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He also doesn’t charge you a ridiculous rate compared to some other plumbers!!
Michael – Richmond, IL 60071
Totally dependable. On time
Tim – Palatine, IL 60067
Early. Attendants kept the place clean.
Restored flow to sanitary sewer
Sewer & Drain Repair Service Locations
- Sewer & Drain Repair bassett-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair benet-lake-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair bristol-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair burlington-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair camp-lake-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair darien-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair delavan-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair elkhorn-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair fontana-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair genoa-city-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair honey-creek-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair kansasville-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair kenosha-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair lake-geneva-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair lyons-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair new-munster-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair pell-lake-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair pleasant-prairie-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair powers-lake-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair rochester-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair salem-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair sharon-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair silver-lake-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair somers-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair springfield-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair trevor-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair twin-lakes-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair union-grove-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair walworth-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair williams-bay-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair wilmot-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair woodworth-wi
- Sewer & Drain Repair zenda-wi